1. When is the best time for newborn photos?
Best time for newborn photos is between 6-14 days
2. Do you provide props?
Yes we do! The studio is stocked with everything we need for baby.
3. Do you travel for newborn sessions?
Posed newborn sessions are done in the studio only. I do travel for lifestyle sessions. However no baby posing is done during those sessions.
4. What is a lifestyle session?
Lifestyle sessions are done in the comfort of your home. They are a more relaxed session with limited posing and focus more on family connection.
5. Do you provide maternity gowns?
Yes! We have a carefully selected line of gowns exclusively for our clients.
6. Where are you located?
We are located in Vaughan, Ontario
7. What is a sitter session?
Exactly what it sounds like! Sitter sessions happen when baby can sit up unassisted! Perfect time to capture gummy smiles and chunky thighs.
8. Do you provide outfits for sitter/milestone sessions?
The studio has a generous collection of outfits. You are always welcome to bring your own as well.
9. How far in advance should I book my session?
Always best to allow as much time as possible! However no baby will be turned away.
10. How do I book a newborn session when I don't know when baby will be born?
We book for your due date. Once baby is born we firm up date and time.
11. Do you allow fur babies?
All babies are welcome.
12. Do you do bubble baths after cake smashes?
It's definitely an option!
13. Are prints, canvasses and albums available for purchase after my session?
Absolutely! Just ask me for a detailed price list of all the products we offer.